Friday, January 16, 2009

Stupidly pointless.

I is still lovin' to blog here at my bloggy.
Me loves me bloggy.

*ahem*

We made fish things out of ang paus this morning to decorate the class. The theme is something about spring and new beginning, but I can't really remember.

Then we had to go through three hours of Chemistry and Math. I have no idea how these calculation things work. At least I got to copy some off Rania's paper. Thank you Rania.


So anyway, I went out (again, after I swore not to after the Suntec incident) with Ivanka today. She's Wardah's ex-roommate, but she got transferred to the 3rd floor. But she still hangs out with us, and that's cool.

We went to Boon Lay, I think, where I bought a new wallet and cookies and then saw this.

Now that's just seriously weird. Is it even legal to use McCain and Obama's faces like that to advertise your restaurant/CNY special?

Like they used Lewis Hamilton's face on this can of Nescafé coffee. It's just disgusting. Look at him. Smug arsehole.



Jung Min's gone home for the weekend. We sure miss him and his Korean accent. 

We asked Chang Yoon if he missed him and he said, "No."
"No?"
"Not yet."

My page counters were down for like a week or so. Now they're back. I wonder what happened.

I want to go and play with the Wii again in the TV room. But meh, I've got homework stuff to do.

Hostel life does seem very fun, doesn't it? Actually, it sorta is, but then you look at the curfew and the rules and the food on some days and the lack of family (with friends abundant; that's a good thing) and you realise that you'd rather stay at home sweet home with your wacky dysfunctional family.

Wolf Brother is addictive. I keep thinking about Torak and Wolf and my brain is wondering why my body doesn't just pick up the book and finish it off. I don't know either, brain, sorry.
It's got a good, unique little story line. Inventive and interesting. 

I got to go.

Adieu.

No comments: