Thursday, January 22, 2009

"I'm going home, to the place where I belong.." -Daughtry

I'm going home, I'm going home, I'm going home, tomorrow!

One thing I can't believe is that I've got to bring my work back home to finish it off before their respective deadlines. 
If I were supremely rich or if I could finish everything as fast as Flash and as smart as a really smart person, I'd say, "Screw work. Bring on CNY!"

But I'm not supremely rich, nor do I have superpowers or a superior intellect. So I've got to work. *sigh*

At least I get to go back to Brunei, where all the action's been happening for the past few days. 

Firstly, a huge sudden flash flood flooded my house. Obviously, because what else can floods do? (Actually it gave my rabbit a good wash and she came back squeaky clean after disappearing for two hours.) 
Probably it rains there 'cause it misses me. Awww. NOT.

Secondly, well, secondly...urm, secondly.... I'm coming back! =)

Majal.

I saw a pic of Kimi just now during BM. I miss F1. I really, really do. McLaren named their car after a music player again: MP4-24 (probably 'cause their beloved champ Lewis turned 24 recently).
Ferrari's car is called F60. Much simpler, don't you think? (And that I'm severely biased?)

I'd upload a pic of the pic, but I want to wait until tonight after I take a pic of the egg sandwiches we get for supper tonight, so Ivanka can see them and probably imagine herself eating.
She's going back to KL by coach tonight. I'm going back tomorrow night *majal again*.

I had gym orientation last night. Explains why I didn't blog, doesn't it? 
We got briefed about the uses of the apparatus, et cetera et cetera. I went to the boarding office just now (just dropping by) and collected my gym card thing. Now I get to use the gym. Cool.

"Cool." 
Reminds me of Chang Yoon. Can you believe that he got accelerated to Year 2 Math after taking a test? He's studying Math in my class now, m09203. Wow.
He gets to see how much I really suck at Math. But he said one thing, "Year 2 Maths? I die." in his lovable Korean accent. 

Chang Yoon, you rock! (He solved a 4 by 4 Rubik's cube in half an hour with the help of a Korean website.)

Jung Min loves hostel food more than the food his maid cooks at home. Eats every single meal on the dot. 

And the problem is, both of them won't teach us any Korean. 

During Math, I had absolutely no idea what on earth the teacher was talking about. Then Rania gave me an explanation and now I think I know what I'm doing. Thank you Rania.

I'mma gonna go shower now. 

Catch you guys after Study Time.

No comments: