Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Da Vinci programme?

Just in case anyone wonders what I eat at the hostel, this is a delightful *cough* picture of yesterday's dinner. Butter chicken, egg with bits of stuff in it and some vege. With rice, of course. I never take the soup, and they served some orange-coloured melon yesterday, so I didn't take the fruit either.

I changed class today (which was a pity) and now I'm in M09203. 203 isn't that bad. 

So instead of having English, we had Physics as our first lesson of the day. We learnt about the state of matter, and intermolecular forces in solids, liquids and gases.

I think I got a bit bored 'cause I'd done this stuff back in Brunei (although as I had said earlier, the way they teach is different).
Say hello to all my fifty smiley faces. It says "INDIVIDUALITY!" at the bottom, by the way.

Now I've got a Physics worksheet to do. Lucky we don't have to hand this in. 

I've only one unanswered question. It's "Explain, two inferences that can be made about air particles, from the Brownian motion of the smoke particles."

I can make many of these "inferences", but I don't know which is the one they're expecting. 

"There are air particles in between the smoke particles."
"Air particles are everywhere."
"Air particles are so small, we can't see them when they collide with smoke particles."
"Air particles are also a gas, hence they have very large spaces in between the particles."

and so on.

Meh. 

No comments: