Saturday, January 24, 2009

Home sweet home.

Wow. I can't get over the fact that my iMac screen is super large compared to my MacBook. And that I seem to have forgotten how to use the mouse.

I don't think I've got enough time to spend here.

I want to go see the MS peeps, but CNY will take up all my time for now.

Probably be back in March though. Longer stay. =)

Missin' you guys in MS and our stupid jokes.

Brunei air smells good, I tell you. Nothin' fresher in the mornin'. 


I slept through most of my ride on the plane. Hated the bit at the end where my left ear hurt like hell. Stupid pressure in ear wouldn't go 'pop' like it always does.

Went numb for a few days. Got so sick of my hearing being muted that I held my nose and blew in Hua Ho, where both my ears kind of exploded and I could hear again. 

Yay. 

I can't tell whether I'm dreading the plane ride back to S'pore or not. I kind of miss them people at the hostel but I've got no time to dwell upon it. 

Honestly, nothing feels better than home.

Even when it's my messed up, dysfunctional, crazy, noisy home.

Home sweet home is sweet indeed.

No comments: