Wednesday, January 28, 2009

NUSH of Gaming and Entertainment.

I watched American Idol again just now. 

Ms Queenie invited us to her room for CNY. Her only words to coax me into finishing off my Physics graph were "Want to watch American Idol?"

Those words are like magic. The power of wanting to watch ridiculously hilarious television shows (like The Simpsons, House, et cetera) increases efficiency by seventy percent (not accurate). Besides, I work as slow as a snail sleep-crawling. 

I honestly need to start sleeping earlier, but it just doesn't work out any more. Need to re-analyse my sleeping pattern.

Oh, and I just remembered: I posted already just now. 

So what on earth am I doing here?

Being jobless, of course.

Jung Min, Chang Yoon and I thought up of two new schools today. 

The first was NUS High School of Scouting because both of them were given their third choice of CCA: Scouts.  Pretty weird, because their first choice was Robotics.

The second school was NUS High School of Gaming and Entertainment, where it's so terribly cool and awesome. Requirements are a state-of-the-art laptop, gaming keyboard and mouse and plenty of cash (as to pay us, the "owners" of the school).

Then, we would have no exams, and CA would be 100%. 

Continuous Assessment, of course, would consist of the following:

- Game playing.
- Catching legendary Pokémon.
- Leveling up two levels in any one game for homework.
- Assignments would consist of downloading games.
- Group projects would require one to play Wii with your friends and throw a party then "kill the boss" (Chang Yoon's idea, don't look at me).
- Studying would decrease your CAP.
- Exercise is also essential, because exercise is good for you.
- Electives would include Counter Strike, The Sims 3 (in the future), and World of Warcraft (because we say so). And probably Spore as well. Need to buy it when I see it in stores for Mac. 
- Students who want to graduate or pass into the next year would have to win a game against one of the teachers.
- Question papers would have questions like this: "What powers does this character have?", "How much memory does this game take up?" and for Year 6, "Who created this game and who was the first to reach level 100?"

Stuff like that would rock.

No comments: