Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sometimes, I do care.

Why on earth do people in Brunei find it funny that I have to wear short shorts for PE?

It's no big deal, honestly. It's just that I'm not used to it and stuff. We did half of a fitness evaluation thing today (lower limb strength, a T-shaped shuttle-run thing, and...wait for it...reflexes!). I don't know how juggling ping pong balls with a bat evaluates "reflexes", but that bit was fun.

Kevin jumped 57 cm for the first test. Basketball addict.

I doubt anything else of significance happened today, apart from the fact that I've got more homework and stuff to read.

I messed up my Music test a bit. I put Baroque before Renaissance, which is actually the other way round. Tsk.

Whoop. Roll call. Better go scan my fingerprint at the biometric scanner thing outside the cluster gate before I get into trouble. Again.

I spent ages doing one Math question during study time. Then I realised I forgot how to do indices. Hopeless. Completely, utterly, absolutely, hopeless.

I going to read Wolf Brother before bed. It's good so far, but the thing is, it's quite similar to Eragon. Now, because I like Eragon and that I don't know which one came first, I won't say much.

I may go to the Immigration place tomorrow and skip our research session (Da Vinci). A lot of people favour the name Axis more, but they changed it probably because they read Dan Brown's book.

Night y'all.


P.S. Have you guys noticed I tend to post at night now?

P.P.S. I miss Brunei rain. All the weather does here is blow strong chilly wind. 

No comments: