Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Pianist.

I've got an assembly at 9.30 p.m.

Watched 'The Pianist' in the TV Room today. We were being selfish. Five hours in there and yet nobody came to kick us out. We always tend to "kick people out" (not intentionally, of course) of the TV Room and Music Room B but nobody ever does it to us. Hmm. Very interesting. But I digress.

The Pianist was great. It was awesome. It was entertaining. It was brilliant. It was so touching and disturbing and interesting. In other words, I enjoyed it immensely. Some scenes were terribly disturbing though, like the one where they shoot people in the head for no reason whatsoever.

I'm going to try and do my Maths tutorial thing.

Right after I shower and fold my clothes.

Adieu.

Oh, by the way, happy birthday Zimah. =) May you live long and content and not be subject to arseholes. Hahah.

No comments: