Thursday, January 29, 2009

It wasn't me, it was noodles.

I'm in the school library now.

I seem to be going from one library to another; I was at the Jurong East Library two hours ago, waiting for Ivy's parents to pick us up. Thank you Ivy's parents.

Why on earth would I be there, you ask?

Ivy, Miao Jing, Cheryl and I felt obliged to actually start our Bio essay (Rania couldn't come; she had a netball match to win).

There was this awfully weird book called "How Animals Do It". I forget the author/cartoonist, but all I know is that he's extremely funny and has an extremely dirty mind to go with it.

I wrote three quarters of a page on the human reproductive system, so we can compare it to that of a blue sea star (or maybe honey bee?) and killer whale (orcinus orca, yo. Man, scientific names manage to make one sound cooler and nerdier at the same time).

It's terribly sickening to write a terribly detailed description of human anatomy (especially the reproductive systems), because, do we, normal people, really want to know what goes on when we do things?

But then again, without this, many babies and women would've died by now. So I would like to say thank you to the sick person who was actually brave enough to investigate this matter in the first place.

I'm writing my BM newspaper report thing now, derived from a newspaper article. I'm doing the one on F1. 'Cause I is still lovin' it to da max (not BM, F1!).

Aisyah and I are doing two articles, one on a library book delivering thing and the F1 one. The one with Kimi's pic.

Heard the MYBs sold ice cream today for charity. That's super cool, guys. Wish I was there.

I miss MS.

But NUSH is all right.

No comments: