Monday, January 05, 2009

To tie a tie.

I has gots loadsa homework.

And to all you guys (esp. Myra) who're wondering about my uniform, today's formal wear day, hence the tie and shirt. Behind me is my roommate, Syafiqah's bed, so the Patrick doll isn't mine.

I know my clothes look un-ironed, but come on, I spent almost a whole day at school. I'm in the library now, complaining about the amount of homework I have. I've got Chemistry sudoku and a BM karangan which the teacher will send to us by email. Argh. 

Oh, and I'm still trying to get over the fact that I have to do Geo this year. Can you believe it? I swore to myself when I sat for PMB that that was going to be my last Geo paper EVER, and now I have trouble breaking it to myself that I lied. Boo hoo.

I had trouble trying to find someone who knew how to tie a tie this morning. The guys were still upstairs (probably last-minute ironing) and I finally found Emily (Bruneian dari KB) and she helped me put on my tie. 

Then we had an assembly then class. 

We had two hours of Chemistry first thing in the morning, followed by breaktime, Math, Malay, lunch, English and Geo.

Oh God, spare me. 

No comments: