Saturday, January 10, 2009

A billion forms and one.

It's "lights out" time and God knows why I'm still here typing this post.

The fingers of my left hand hurt, because I spent last night and today in the music room with Wardah's guitar. (Thank you Wardah.)

I miss my baby (what I call my Alhambra now) and my beloved (my older guitar of which my dad's friend finally returned to me two months ago). I miss their nylon strings and beautifully crafted bodies. I miss the feel of their fretboards and the reverberating sound of their strings singing in harmony. I miss my picks and my tuner and my music scores. I miss my electric guitar and my amplifier. I miss my subwoofer (which is still broken) and my speakers. 

But I will be bringing on of my beloved guitars back here when I return to Brunei for CNY. =)

I've discovered one thing while living here in Singapore: Things taken for granted will be sorely missed when gone.
Like in the Goo Goo Dolls' song, Before It's Too Late, one part goes like this: "..nothing is real till it's gone..."

I spent my afternoon playing Nintendo Wii in the TV room with the guys. 
Of Mario Kart Wii, I will say only one thing: I despise mushrooms.

I finished my elemental Sudoku. I feel slightly enlightened at the moment. Such a sweet feeling. But I couldn't and can't savour it 'cause I'm tired and in need of sleep. 

Honestly, I don't know why I'm not sleeping right now.

I'm definitely going to have to start reading "Wolf Brother" and my Bio/Chem books tomorrow. And do my laundry.

I want to eat cookies.

Good night.

No comments: