Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gay villains.

They cut internet access here at midnight, so I've about twenty minutes to do this post.

I just recently came up from the TV Room, watching 'Batman Forever'. Not that I chose to watch that movie; a guy (can't remember his name) had borrowed it and Wardah and I felt like watching a movie so we just decided to watch as well.

Story line? The usual superhero thing, you know. Superhero has deep dark secret, falls in love with girl, bad guy(s) try to kill him, probably kidnap girl as well, superhero has to choose between the one he loves and something else major-ly important. It's so meh, man.

At least the bad guys were acting all gay. Good entertainment, that.

I finished reading Wolf Brother. It's quite good, I dare say. 
Also, I think there is a slight chance that the author decided to extend her book into a series by adding a little scene at the near back, right before the resolution (I learned that in English class, meh) of the book.

It was so off.

Still got loads of work to do. Don't know why I'm putting it off. Must remind myself to work harder (I'm not even working at all, now) and not slack.

Whee. Wii. Nintendo Wii. MarioKart. TV Room. Music Room. Game Room. Table football. Pool. 

I like.

No comments: