Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Addicted.

Listening to 'Sweet Disposition' by The Temper Trap. It's terribly addictive.

Heard the intro in '(500) Days of Summer' and got hooked. Mmm.

Speaking of addictive, I can't seem to stop playing Tetris on Facebook. Bad idea, 'specially during the "omgexamsareinaweek" period.

At least I think I've managed to do some studying. That's definitely better than nothing, right? Even though it's a highly minimal amount.

I should really stop talking about exams. They're awfully depressing.

So let's do what people do when they've got nothing to talk about but are desperate to start a conversation: Discuss the weather.

All right, what's the deal? It's all warm and humid at night. Can't stand it.

It apparently rained early, early in the morning today. When we got to class, our side of the classroom had a huge puddle of water 'cause nobody shut the windows the day before. Whoops.

Everyone behind me got relocated, though I got to stay in my corner (I love my corner. It rocks). Goes to show not wanting to open your window is a smart move. And my table has to stay to support the teachers' table (which died a painful death yesterday), so no choice, really.
Our classroom is so dilapidated, it's depressing.

Played 'Taboo' during ACE. Fun.

Spent an hour outside the netball court with Aisyah, Faiz and Yos, 'cause Cikgu didn't come, and therefore no class. Aisyah didn't get any of her Lit. done (no surprise there, we're very good at time-wasting) though we got Faiz's help (the guy won't admit he's good at art, but he is).

Math was all revision. Thank God I haven't forgotten everything, like I thought I would.

Okay, time for more productive things.

Adieu.


P.S. Doesn't anybody else think grasshoppers are cute?

No comments: