Thursday, October 01, 2009

MouseHunt addicts.

It's a very English-y day today (besides it being the first day of October '09).

Spent my evening writing the CCA brochure thing, then printed it along with a few other things (all for English) before roll call. Then skimmed through Wardah and Fatinn's English speech thing. 

School was spent doing a weird comprehension during English and then trying to spot grammatical flaws and typos in our Physics notes during Physics. 

Free periods were spent 'Guess The Sketch'-ing, which meant more English 'cause it was a half-vocabulary half-drawing skills thing. 

Spent my afternoon reading F1 articles and Dracula (more English), filing my Math file (seem to have lost two class exercises, but I dunno, it's confusing), and listening to Green Day's '21st Century Breakdown' (courtesy of Cyrus). I haven't had time to re-listen to it, but this album seems much messier than 'American Idiot'. 'American Idiot' still owns. 

And now I'm typing out this blog post, which is obviously in English. 

So there you have it, my very English-y day. 

Honestly, I don't think I think very straight at this hour of the day. My brain must be exhausted, what with all the circuit and electricity stuff Ms Li was trying to drill us with this morning. 

Ah, the delightfulness of Physics. 

It's actually quite tolerable. Oh God, I might be turning into some kind of nerd. Oh wait, I already am.

Now I've got to go read Dracula before bed. It's still pretty awesome. And the scariness has started to kick in. Hate horror movies, but books are all right. I think.

I might do the twenty quotes thing for Dracula. ("1. I'm going to suck your blood. 2. I'm going to suck some more blood. 3. Blood is goood. 4. Yum. 5. Please don't suck my blood. 6. Oh yes I am. 7. I'm so scared! 8. Fear me! 9. Noooo..! 10. Muahahaha!" and so on and so on.) Who knows.

Okay, seriously gotta go now. 

Night.


P.S. Oh, and Happy Children's Day. (Apparently I'm too old for that, but whatever, man.)

No comments: