Sunday, October 25, 2009

Year End Boarding Dinner 2009.

This post is going to be dated 25-10, but it's actually Saturday's.


Tonight was probably the craziest night I've ever had in my entire lifetime (so far).

I honestly still can't believe we weren't drunk. I used to think people did crazy things only 'cause they were intoxicated or something like that. Gosh, I was so wrong. Either that, or they must've put something in our food.

That was probably the high-est we've ever been. Imagine if we really were drunk.

In short, the year end boarding dinner was epic, man, EPIC. Especially the disco at the end. Who says nerds can't party?

Spent an entire afternoon in the hall hanging around with Ly En while waiting for people to ask us to do stuff for the concert dry run. Super jobless.

Then came the real thing. Since many people like to show up fashionably late, we started around fifteen minutes later than schedule.

Awesome performances by everyone. One good thing about being one of the first few up on stage is that you can sit back and relax and enjoy everyone else's performances. We received those massage stick things from Mini Toons as "tokens of appreciation". Super cute.

Had to sit at a different table than Fatinn, Wardah and Syaf, 'cause of the halal food thing, which kinda sucked. At least we were allowed to walk around and stuff. That was fun, seriously. Most of us basically acted like drunkards at a wedding (nah, just kidding). I was pretty sober though, thank God.

Heck.

I just realised something. We're going to have to do it all over again next year. I can't decide whether that's a good thing, or a bad thing. There is no way I want to wear another dress next time.

All right, the epic high-ness is wearing off.

Night.


P.S. I absolutely love my new hat.

P.P.S. "Just dance, gonna be okay." Lady Gaga, man.

P.P.P.S. There's nothing to be ashamed of living for dessert.

No comments: