Sunday, October 25, 2009

Humidity.

Gotta study gotta study gotta study gotta study gotta study.

Semangat, yo. I need semangat. Kalau nada, mati ku eh.

Anyway, I met up with my dad today (thanks to a convenient business trip).

One good thing about shopping with my dad is that he doesn't take absolutely ages to buy anything (like my mum does). Makes for pretty efficient shopping, that. My dad is awesome.

Got an iPod Nano as an advanced birthday present. He was like, "Anything new from Apple?" And I was like, "Yeah, the new Nano," and he went, "Okay, let's get you one."

I've been planning to get one for myself eventually, but heck, that was just epic. I love my dad.

Since I'm too lazy to type and I need to get back to staring at my notes, I'll just fill in the rest of the space with random pictures.



Woan Chyi trying to advertise Häagen-Dazs. We should definitely have ice cream in the middle of nowhere again.

I have no idea what I was trying to do here, but the point is that our candle decoration thing caught fire sometime during the dinner, and had to be taken away 'cause it was epic-ly giving off loads of smoke. Tsk tsk. Where was the fire alarm then? (Fire safety fail.)


And to cap it off, the "Boulevard of Broken Chairs". Jia Hong said she just had to be in the picture, so just to let you know, those are her fingers.

All right, I'mma go to bed now.

Night.

No comments: