Sunday, October 04, 2009

"I know you want meh." -Nick & Wardah

Just ended a phone call with my mother. 

Went pretty much like this:

"Okay, bye, I love you."
"Love you too, mum."
"Remember to study, okay?"
"Yes, mum."
"Your exams are just around the corner, you know?"
"Yes, mum."
"Start studying when you have the time, okay?"
"Yes, mum."
"Am I putting pressure on you?"
"Yes, mum."
"What?"
"I mean, uh, no mum. I'll remember to study. In fact, I'll go and study now."
"You're lying."
"Yes- I mean, no, mum. I'm going to *cough* study* cough."
"Hahah very funny."
"No seriously, I *cough* am."
"Okay, whatever, good night, love you."
"Love you too, bye."


Oh God, my life is screwed. 

Exams exams exams. I hate exams. I feel like I've wasted my entire life preparing for exams, sitting for them, being glad that they're over and preparing for exams all over again. This isn't ever going to end, is it? 
It's like the sole purpose of my existence is to go to school and sit for exams. 

That's not cool, man. I repeat: Not. Cool.


Anyway, depressing matters aside, we went raya-ing again today, to auntie Ramlah's house. Her soto is good. Yum.

Indonesians from the hostel can now go back to Indonesia and say, "You know what? Bruneians are so lame."

Well, what to do?

Oh, and do you want to know why many Bruneians understand bahasa Indonesia? It's because we watch too many Indonesian drama series. 

And it's also cool that Bruneians can understand other Malay slangs more than other nationalities understand bahasa Brunei. I wonder why.

Anyway, I haven't really finished my Chem assignment, and I need to read Dracula, and I need to go and shower, so adios amigos. 

Till next time.


P.S. I love my mum, really.

No comments: