Thursday, October 15, 2009

More wasted time.

Do you want to know what's utterly ridiculous?

Going to school and having absolutely no classes.

No English 'cause no teacher, and no Physics 'cause no teacher as well.

There was this terrible uproar when they said the Physics test got postponed. We studied for that thing, man, and now we've got to do it all over again for tomorrow.

It's like we all got ripped off in some way. I was totally prepared for that test, I swear. I'm so terribly sick of flipping through the notes I honestly don't feel like doing it now.

I seriously think all the Physics is having a weird effect on my brain.

Wasted away our time by Guess The Sketch-ing.

We've got this Math assessment thing on problem solving tomorrow. No fun.

The internet connection really lags at the moment. Super annoying. Takes probably half a year to load one page (okay, I exaggerate).

Better go study now.

Or something like that.

Adieu.


P.S. I still haven't finished Dracula.

P.P.S. Quote, "THIS IS NOT A BLOODY MARKET!" Epic-est thing today.

P.P.P.S. I'm catching up with Ivy on MouseHunt. Whee.

No comments: