Friday, October 23, 2009

In the middle of nowhere.

Jean Todt has been elected the new President of the FIA, and I personally think that's pretty cool.

I'm hoping the dude'll bring about better changes to the seasons to come (which here mean more reasonable and more awesome in every way).

While I'm hoping, I also hope Kimi will hurry it up and sign a contract for next season, 'cause the suspense is killing me. I don't want his future in F1 to be suspended in limbo all uncertain like that.

Anyway, speaking of presidential elections, we voted for our new President of the 2010 Student Council this morning. I think people vote on the basis of a sense of humour and the ability to deliver an un-boring speech.

Had a pretty regular school day. Not much difference, 'cept that Cikgu didn't come, so we had Cikgu Isa take over for the day. I still love the dude. He's awesome.
We're still addicted to Facebook Tetris, and most of what the guys talk about is still MouseHunt, and exams are still coming up, so really, not much difference there.

Went out to Jurong Point after school with Fatinn, Emily and Syafiqah. Bought stuff for tomorrow, but I won't spare you the details till tomorrow, 'cause I like to build up suspense that way.

Met up with Woan Chyi for dinner at Pizza Hut. Yum.

Desperately needed ice cream (shopping wears me out BIG time, I'm not a born shopper), so we bought a pint of Häagen-Dazs Belgian chocolate ice cream and sat in the middle Jurong Point to eat it. Apparently somebody stumbled down the stairs 'cause he/she/it was staring at us too hard.

One good thing about living in another country where hardly anyone knows you is that you can do whatever you like and not have to care about what other people think. It's fun, seriously. Absolutely no way I'll ever do anything like that in Brunei, 'cause Bruneians tend to go, "Eh, anak si atu ah, kau tau apa ia buat arah blah blah?". Everyone knows almost everyone else 'cause we've got such a teeny population.

I'll definitely post pics tomorrow when the internet is less gay (actually it's always gay, but whatever).

Okay, gotta go shower now.

Catch ya tomorrow.


P.S. The moment of truth is tomorrow. I can not wear a dress in public.

No comments: