Friday, October 30, 2009

Lubang jubur, yo.

Was de-stressing in the Music Room just now with Fatinn and Woan Chyi.

Played random songs from my iPod, and it seems like I say "I love this song" to almost every one that comes up. I really need to review my brain.

We came up with the most epic break-up scenario during dinner. Will definitely record it on video after the exams. It's pure awesome, man.

I suddenly feel very guilty about not studying.

Okay, I'll burn off the guilt later by staring at my notes late into the night.

Listening to Kings of Leon right now (latest album courtesy of Cyrus). Mmm.

So, first day of exams?

Don't want to talk about it. Don't want to think about it. All I'm hoping for now is a significant improvement on Monday and the days to come, though I highly doubt it. But that's what I'm striving for, and if that doesn't happen, you have the right to sue me (no, just kidding. We can settle things out of court).

Anyway, continuing with our retardedly funny direct translation of English phrases to Malay, I'll describe to you what happened this morning during our Malay paper 1.

I stared at the question paper, and thought to myself, "Tahi suci!" (Holy crap!). No idea how to do that. So I turned to the next page, and went, "Apa itu neraka?" (What the hell?), 'cause the questions weren't exactly ideal. In the end, I got through by writing total tahi kerbau (bullsh*t).

Yeah, that's a highly accurate rendition of my exam experience, to be honest with you.

Still don't want to talk about it.

Gotta go do some revision now.

Arrivederci.


P.S. Asshole directly translated is "lubang jubur". Are we not awesome?


No comments: