Friday, October 16, 2009

Polygamy.

Why is it only during the last few hours of Friday nights that I get high?

I think I might be going deaf. Constant exposure to loud noises. But you know what they say, sekali-sekala saja. No big deal.

Was messing around in one of the Music Rooms with Emily just now. Buang stress.

Nervous hands don't play well. Could've done so, so much better.

Speaking of "could've done so, so much better", this totally refers to Physics. Ran out of time and my brain died. Careless. Hate it. Screwed. No fun.

Change of subject. My Malay sucks. Really really bad. It's like, I've gotten from awful to absolutely atrocious. I feel like I've just thrown everything away. Seperti seumur hidup tidak pernah mempelajari Bahasa Melayu. Sad.

Going out to beraya again tomorrow.

I feel like I'm obliged to stay and study my ass off, but I dunno. I want to study, the urge kinda bugs me constantly, sulking away at the back of my mind and annoying like a bad rash.

Well this sure does suck. But anyone who's ever had any experience whatsoever with exams nowadays nows the usual drill. Fail at studying early, last-minute cram, manage to scrape through, repeat.

It's a ridiculous cycle we need to break out of.

On an entirely other note, I'm seriously catching up with Ivy in MouseHunt. If I do, I'm going to feel so accomplished.

All right, better go to bed now.

Dracula awaits. Mmm, vampires. Girls, this is the origin of your Edward Cullen and all those retarded-ly romantic vampire stories. This is the real deal, man.

Seriously going to bed now.

Night.


P.S. Quote of the day, "I'm a zombie. I died during the Physics test." -Cheryl

No comments: