Monday, October 05, 2009

The day I woke up late.

Listening to 'In The Morning' by Razorlight. It's such an upbeat song, I absolutely adore it.

Anyway, I'mma label today "The Day I Woke Up Late". 

'Cause that's what happened (besides the obvious). 

It was seriously epic, man. My biological clock is screwed, I think. Maybe still in weekend mode. 

Woke up at like, half past seven. Syaf overslept as well, which was kinda what made it so epic. 

Thank God the both of us weren't too late (got there when they were singing the national anthem). 

Epic as it was, remind me to never, ever do that again. Honestly. Not good.

I think our Monday practically flew past. 

English was about factual descriptions. Nothing of much interest there.

Wasted an entire hour in Malay talking about balls (don't ask) and trying to make up stuff for our skit (yeahp, another one). Ahmad dances the most awesome dance ever.

Chem was all practical stuff. Showed up a bit late for class 'cause the entire class seemed to had have miraculously moved to the lab before we (people who take Malay) could. Did we really end that late? I don't think so. 

Then spent History talking about Singapore's path to independence. 

I need to start managing my time better. It just flies past. There I am, minding my own business, and then I'm like, "Whoa" and it's already half past eleven. 

Bleh. 

Got to go read Dracula now. Nice bed time story. 

Adieu.

P.S. When you catch an Elven Princess mouse on MouseHunt, it doesn't necessarily mean you caught "a yawen".

No comments: