Monday, October 26, 2009

Tripods.

I'm advertising for Apple today.
Left to right: Super old touch, MJ's awfully cute shuffle, brand new silver nano and Deborah's red nano.

I buy Apple products for two reasons: Firstly, 'cause it's convenient that way. Everything just syncs neatly together like some happy family.

Secondly, you just can't deny Apple products are cool. (Yes, I know that Apple likes to leech money off people, but come on, you just gotta admit they are severely cool.)

Had to stay back today for the final Year 6 assembly thing. Michelle dragged me into being on duty with her. Don't really mind, 'cause we got to play around with the equipment one last time before school officially ends.

Speaking of school ending, the exams are definitely coming up, and I'm definitely screwed.

I honestly need to get this over with. Studying is not fun.

The MS and SAS people started their EOY today, so good luck to them.

Ah, exam time.

Adios, amigos.


P.S. MouseHunt has seriously taken over our lives, man.

No comments: