Monday, October 19, 2009

Drums.

Just got back from Music Room A with Emily and Fatinn.

They've got a new drumset there. Yamaha with Zidjian crashes. Nice.

It's good to know how to chill once in a while.

Exams are coming, and I am absolutely doomed.

I need to study. Seriously. If not, I might as well shave my head bald.

I'll be as good as dead. So why aren't I doing anything? My body likes to contradict what my brain thinks. I'm slightly retarded that way.

On another note, I came to a realisation earlier on that I'm going to have to wear a dress.

Yes, you read that right. A dress.

A dress.

Oh my gee.

I'm in deep trouble, man.

People don't believe me when I tell them I'll look like Susan Boyle (no offense) in a dress. I just can't wear those things.

We're like, like charges. We repel. Dresses and I, we just don't go well together. It's a fact of life, that.

Definitely not looking forward to our year end dinner. Screw you, formal dress code.


Chem quiz tomorrow.

It's all sucky.

Going to bed now. Better wake up on time tomorrow.

Night, all.


P.S. I'm still behind Ivy in MouseHunt. Man, it sure is taking ages.

P.P.S. Dracula is taking me ages to finish. Hope I can do it by tonight, so I can get started on my final book review.

P.P.P.S. I should stop thinking about schoolwork so much. It's like I have no life.

P.P.P.P.S. Oh wait, school is my life. Or a huge part of it. Oh well.

P.P.P.P.P.S. Wow, this sure is some ridiculously long-winded postscript-ing.

No comments: