Thursday, October 08, 2009

When T is high, R is low.

Talking like pirates with Cheryl on MSN now.

"Hey."
"Arrr, matey."
"Ahoy, mate!"
"Done English?"
"Aye, matey."
"Well what ye be scribblin abou'"?
"Audi and mac lab, matey."
"Be it really 150 max?"
"I believe ye don't have to be walkin' the plank if ye do, matey. Thar cap'n be turnin' a blind eye if ye do."

So as you can see, I've done my English descriptive paragraphs, and we are really lame people who like to talk like pirates. I sure hope nobody notices my exceeded word limit.

Why don't people talk like pirates in real life anymore? It's awesome (albeit slightly retarded and pointless).

Anyway, we made Ms Li emo during Physics today, 'cause we weren't really paying attention. (Nah, she's cool, I think.)

Assignment 10 is probably the weirdest assignment ever. Instead of just saying "the jockey is moved from A to B", they could've just said "the length of the wire measured by the voltmeter is increased". Thought the thing was a rheostat, but it wasn't.

At least we're finally done with our "DC circuit" notes.

Keeping a low profile actually works, you know. Cheryl and I tried it out when Ms Li was writing down names for people to write their answers on the board (covered our faces with paper and stayed real quiet) and she didn't call us at all. Cool.

My practical was an epic fail, seriously.

Went back after lunch, 'cause I don't take Food Science.

Spent an hour and a half reading Dracula. Progressed a hundred pages or so. It's good, seriously. It's like Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, except less ridiculous, more serious in tone, scarier, less gruesome, with blood-sucking vampires rather than brain-eating zombies, less retarded and a whole lot more epic.

Nineteenth century English rocks, man. It's so tedious, it's actually cool.

All right, gotta go now.

Night.


P.S. Seriously should've written about the toilets for English. I'd have done something like 'I stepped in, and the lights flickered on instantly. "OMGWTF," I thought, "How did it know I was here??"'. Motion sensors, man.

No comments: