Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wasted time got wasted.

Hey, guess what?

It's been more than two weeks, and I still haven't finished reading Dracula. Man, that's so pathetic. I'm like, taking my own sweet time here, no matter how terribly curious I am. Does Mina die? I don't know. I want to know, but I dunno...

Okay, whatever.

Today's a Tuesday, or "super-long-break-stupidly-jobless-boring-nothingtodo-day", as we've come to know it.

I think everyone was dying during Math. First thing in the morning, man.

The three hours in between Math and English were taken up by eating, Physics, and more Physics.

Read an excerpt from a book on the elephant man (Joseph Merrick, the poor lad) for English.

It's awfully depressing, you know. It's like, how could anyone bear to live like that? Imagine the hell he must've gone through when he was alive. He must've felt awful.

And to think the life of a human-being could be reduced to that of worse than an animal just 'cause he had a disease nobody could cure. It wasn't his fault. It's so unfair. He had the right to live like a normal dude too, right?

Nobody should complain, because somewhere out there, someone has it worse than you. Unless, of course, you're that terribly unfortunate person who has it worse than everybody else (which is one in trillions).

Anyway, after English, we wasted away time by lunching and guitar-ing.

And then, since we didn't want to waste our wasted time away by not doing what we wasted our time for, Cheryl and I decided to show up for PE (which got cancelled 'cause of a lightning warning).

Time got wasted anyway.

All right, need to go study Physics now.

Or read Dracula.

I'll go with Physics.

Night.


P.S. Do I sound like a nerd choosing electrical circuits over vampires?

No comments: