Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dracula.

It's really humid right now, and I honestly can't stand it.

I miss Brunei. My 24/7 air-conditioned, Astro-ed, school-free haven.


Anyway, today was the day I finally accomplished a few things.

Long breaks are good for some things, after all (actually, I'm just sayin'. I like long breaks better than packed schedules).

Firstly, I overtook Ivy in MouseHunt. Ah, that feels good.

Secondly, I finished reading Dracula. The ending was rather disappointing, actually. Or maybe 'cause I didn't quite take the time to appreciate how epic everything was. I don't know. I mean, after all that dragging on and on near the end, you'd actually expect some dramatic ending, but no, it was rather mild. Maybe people from the nineteenth century weren't really into describing action scenes.

Once again, I dunno.

We had extra Chem today, to make up for yesterday's non-existent one. Chem quiz made me feel like a retard. Need to study, need to study, need to study.

Played handball during PE. It was kinda fail, but at least PE wasn't cancelled like the previous two weeks.

Question of the day: "Why aren't you PE-ing?"


Might turn in early tonight.

Adieu.


P.S. I love 'Strawberry Swing' by Coldplay. Mmmm...

No comments: