Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dessert.

I'm listening to The Resistance right now. Finally bought it this afternoon.

I've got 'Resistance' stuck in my head. It's so good, man, so good.

Went to Shangri-La for lunch for our cluster outing. Pure pure awesome.

I'm trying to upload pics, but the internet connection is lagging really badly right now.

All right, three rounds of Guess The Sketch later, finally. Here we go.

Got there near noon, and was super hungry by then. The smell of food to hungry people is terribly enticing, honestly.

Saw this when we went in, and wanted to skip lunch and go straight to dessert, but decided against it.
Mmm. Yum.

Ate for like, two hours. Was stuffed beyond stuffed. The food there is seriously good, man. So much to choose from, so little stomach space and digestive juices. Man, nobody should ever bring me to a buffet. It'll be a total waste 'cause I can't eat so much.

Then played around with the chocolate from the chocolate fountain. Fun.
The chocolate is right, people.
Yeah, the chocolate is still right, I have to admit.

After eating, the six of us (Pacahh plus Woan Chyi) watched (500) Days of Summer.

It was nice.

All right, better go to bed now.

Night.


P.S. I'm not married.

No comments: