Monday, April 05, 2010

'Black and Gold' -Sam Sparro

Syaf found Noodle earlier on. Just in time for our launching tomorrow.

I sure hope our launcher doesn't fail. Fingers crossed.

I also hope I won't almost fail this Math test we have tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Well, sure have loads of things to look forward to tomorrow.

No English today, 'cause no teacher. Talked about F1 with Stanley (he's an avid follower, surprisingly) over the English project we were supposed to be discussing (Insan and Verena were sleeping, anyway. Such a shame to wake them up). He supports Webber, but honestly, I don't think he's up to pace with Vettel. Good car though, Red Bull.

Kinda GG-ed during 2.4 today. I don't think I try hard enough. I don't think I push myself hard enough either. There's just no motivation. I wonder why.

Completely forgot about Math and missed the extra half hour on partial fractions and ass. C. I am so going to GG for tomorrow's test (so scared. So very scared. Terrified, in fact).

Went through a newspaper article during Malay. Nothing much to talk about, I guess.

Fell asleep for a few seconds during Geog. Still on flooding. Not much advancement.

Went back to the hostel to look for the receipt Clara gave me for reimbursement. Submitted the form, then returned to my room to sleep.

Heck, tired.

Couldn't sleep last night, somehow. Kept waking up for no reason whatsoever, so basically spent the entire night tossing and turning for five hours or so. Talk about sleep fail.

Stayed up reading 'The Umbrella Academy: Dallas' by Gerard Way and Gabriel Bá. Sorta loved the weirdness and surreality of it all. Was pretty confusing at first, actually, 'cause I've never read the first book (well, comic, but whatever).

Brilliant artwork.

Planned to start on 'The Lightning Thief' tonight, but I don't think so. 'Cause I made a date with Math.

Why hello, polynomials, partial fractions and quadratic functions. Nice to see you again.


Adieu.

No comments: