Friday, April 02, 2010

GMH.

I love this website: GivesMeHope.com: It's like FML, but for optimists.

To be honest with you, I've grown to hate FML. Why do people like to share how much their lives suck and why on earth do people enjoy reading about how other peoples' lives suck?

Makes no sense.

But GMH is awesome. It gives you that little, feel-good, tingly feeling that makes you smile despite how crappy your day has been.

So instead of going onto FML and saying FML after every petty little thing that's happened to you, go read GMH.

Should do you people good.

Life is a gift. We have to appreciate that.

It's those little things in life that make it worth living.


Stayed in my room and played TS3 all afternoon. Haven't played for ages. Almost forgotten where the controls were (which actually can't really happen 'cause I've been playing for years and years).

Then went out with a bunch of the Bruneians.

Bruneians are so random.

Wanted to watch 'How To Train Your Dragon' but it was sold out, so went to eat instead.

Long weekends FTW.



P.S. "My dad would always start out conversations with''Do you have a girlfriend yet?''

After laughing and saying no hundreds of times I finally found the courage to tell him I was gay. After a long silence and a stressed out face or two, he calmly said, "Oh. Well.... Do you have a boyfriend yet?"

His fair love GMH.


P.P.S. I was at the mall the other day when I saw an old couple sitting together. The man looked over at the woman and said,

"Jane, we did it. We grew old together."

The look in her eyes GMH.

No comments: