Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Theme song.

Study time today was absolutely awesome.

Somehow started singing random theme songs for half an hour, 'cause someone started singing the Pokémon theme song after I started playing Tap Tap 3 on Insan's new iPod touch after we started talking and not concentrating at all.

Talk about productivity. Got absolutely nothing done. I'm such a genius I left my pencil case upstairs and didn't bother to do anything about it afterwards.

Still need to do that Geog assignment though.

Listening to U2 right now. Mmm yeah, U2. I love 'Magnificent'.


Physics was okay. Forgotten everything from last week, so was a bit of a blur.

First half of Chem was utter GG and failure (let's not talk about the test, 'cause half the time I wasn't sure of what I was doing), and the second half was seriously funny.

Made epic lame jokes again, 'cause that's what we do to keep ourselves awake.

The answer to everything is now "dzeeeewwwww", thanks to Joo Kee.

I think the Malay booth for language week was quite a fail, 'cause nobody actually bothered to make kites. I don't get how people would think putting two sticks together and then taping shiny coloured paper of the frame is an extremely difficult and complicated process.


Fell asleep during Math. I don't know how people stay awake through these things. So very confused.


Better go do Geog now.

Arrivederci.


P.S. "Barney is a paedophile who touches little children, after school they get together for dinosaur sensation."

No comments: