Thursday, April 01, 2010

Spontaneity.

It's April Fools' today (besides the obvious), but nothing really epic has happened.

I heard they tried to report some major rule changes (two-seater F1 cars, needing to slow down to let Schumi pass, etc) for Sepang this week, but you know, it could have been more believable.

Kept thinking today's Friday, 'cause of the timetable swap thing. It's sad that we have to rely on what we do at school to tell what day it is.

But it's thankfully a Thursday.

Anyway, did a quarter of a past year O-level paper during Malay, witnessed Mr Wong own Ryan during Physics, kept awake during Math (Trigo II anyone?), Chem quiz-ed during Chem, presentation-ed during English, and edited during CCA.

Heck, listening to Michael Jackson's Thriller right now, 'cause I need to get that CO song out of my head. Honestly, if you listen to the same thing repeatedly for hours, it kinda gets imprinted in your brain.

Epic spontaneity during dinner was awesome.

Decided to go out and catch a movie with Kelvin and Insan to "spontaneously" celebrate the coming of a long weekend (like, finally). Planned to watch 'Clash of the Titans', but it was kinda sold out so we settled for 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid' instead.

I've got the first book, and I thought it was pretty awesome. Have to get the rest sometime soon.

I liked the movie. Funny, sweet at times, cute kids, gross humour. Not bad at all.

I personally think Rodrick is awesome. I would love to prank my brother one day. Wake him up at four in the morning telling him he's late for school. My mum would kill me, but that would be awesome fun. (Oh, and I googled him, and apparently the guy who plays Rodrick in the movie shares a birthdate with me. Cool.)


Better go now. Need to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Night.


P.S. "What do you have to say to women for owning such a magazine?" "I'm sorry, women."

P.P.S. Guyliner. Mm yeah.

P.P.P.S. Made a bet with Insan last night that if he overtakes me in MouseHunt ranking by the end of May, I'll eat an entire packet of magic masala potato chips (they say it's simply awful). If not, he'll have to eat it.


No comments: