Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Opera.

Ah, 91% humidity, and relatively small chance of rain (extremely, actually).

Sucky.

I need to stop talking about the weather.

But what can I say? I like the weather.


Revision, revision, revision. That's all teachers seem to be saying nowadays. And I don't blame them. It's true. If we don't start revising, we'll GG.

Finally did the "assignment in class" (otherwise known as "quiz") during Physics today, after being postponed for like, more than a week.

I hope I don't fail this one.

I think I like work and energy better than the other topics. Less ridiculously complicated.


Chem quiz-ed today, too. Passing would be very good, thank you.


Did some more R-formula stuff during Math.


Revision revision revision. Feeling epic tired now.


Stayed back to watch the MU3117 opera. Awesome epicness, what with Arif in a skirt, epic scenes and everyone dying in the end.

I wonder if Dr Wong will deduct their marks for causing the audience to laugh during a tragedy. Hmm. But hey, how could you not laugh? It was awesomeness.


Feeling stupidly tired right now. I need to find some way to survive without sleep. I need the time.

Some day.

Night.


No comments: