Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Blue potatoes.

Felt pretty relieved after our Math test, so I copied this off Google image somewhere off the internet after dinner.

Listening to MCR now.

Found out late last night that Bob Bryar has left the band, and man, I felt awful. I'm gonna miss him.

Anyway, school was all right today, surprisingly.

Mr Wong was pretty awesome in giving us loads of tries. Quote of the day was probably "Are you feeling lucky today? Yes, I am.".

Epic lucky. Epic awesome. Epic hitting-the-target-twice-in-five-tries with pure epic luck. I love GG (our launcher).

Chem was funny, 'cause Ms Teh entertains our super lame jokes. Assed hybrid orbitals look like bowling pins. I kid you not.

Was freakishly anxious before Math. Got the shock of my life when that awful clock appeared again, ticking away my thinking time, but managed to pull through. Definitely can pass, this time.


Our study time group is awesome, I swear it. We say the most brilliant things and somehow joke away an entire hour and a half.


Seriously going to get started on 'The Lightning Thief' sometime tonight. I swear it, man.

Arrivederci.


P.S. Seriously, what's with this current obsession with potatoes?


No comments: