Friday, April 30, 2010

MCQ

It may be a Friday night, but it feels like anything but a weekend.

Horribleness.


Felt awfully like the last day of sem today. It's like, half-hearted classes and teachers telling us they won't be teaching us anymore (kinda sad, actually. I think I'm going to miss them).

But no, it's just exams in disguise.


Made it through English. Was tempted to write down "A character from Marvel, Xavier of the X-Men's step-brother" as an answer to the meaning of "juggernaut", but didn't. Come to think of it, I should have, 'cause I got that question wrong all the same.


Malay? One word: abaca. It's not even a word, but they're a nice arrangement of MCQ answers.

Went through quizzes and then did nothing for both Physics and Chem.

Now I'm really scared for Math. Might not be able to do anything right on Tuesday.

I'll be so relieved once that's over.


306 had dry ice to play with today, 'cause Faiz bought a Swensens cake, and those tend to come with dry ice.

Capped bottle of dry ice and water exploded epicly, and many came out of class to have a look. They probably thought some terrorists were attacking the school or something. I dunno. Mini explosions are awesome.

Total class disruption win.


Feeling really sleepy, so better go now.

Need to be more productive.


Night.


P.S. Seven weeks of nothingness. Exams need to end now.

No comments: