Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"Need a little time to wake up," -Oasis

Oh God, help me.

Exams exams exams exams exams exams exams exams exams exams exams exams exams

and I'm scared to death.


Anyway, panic and insecurities aside, I'm listening to Oasis' '(What's The Story) Morning Glory?'.

Feels awesome. Great album. Reminds of the times in the car with my dad, and he'd play this and we'd sing along, along some deserted highway, windows open, wind whooshing past. Those were the days. One thing I love about my dad is that he knows how to enjoy life.


You know what also feels good? That strange feeling right after sometime after midnight when I suddenly (I kid you not. Split second sudden) feel awake and completely un-tired. Like right now.

It's like getting drunk. You know you're gonna regret it in the morning, but hey, what do you care? It feels good.


Sometimes I wish we didn't need sleep. That way, we'd have more time to do more productive things and do the things you want to do (unless that thing you really want to do is sleep, of course). But then again, sleep is one of those pleasures in life that are actually necessities (food is another, for example), so if you took that away we'd be less one form of relaxation.

I dunno.

Sorta confused. My own brain likes to confuse me. I think it thinks it's funny.


Speaking of being confused, was epic confused this morning when a random cleaner dude came up to us (Aisyah, Ahmad, Yos, Insan and I) and started giving us a strange random lecture on God-knows-what.

Come to think of it, it's pretty interesting what CJ (that's what Insan calls him now) had to say and why he said it and why on earth he had to come back repeatedly after wandering off to think of more things to say. I think the poor guy finally snapped or something.

It's not that I'm saying I enjoy being lectured for no reason at all. I'm simply curious. Like, what is up, man?

Strange things.

Okay, okay, better go now.

I talk nonsense at one in the morning.


P.S. Seven weeks of nothingness after exams is what's keeping me alive through all this.

P.P.S. That, and everything else. I'm just worried.


No comments: