Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rindu.

Exams officially start tomorrow, but it doesn't feel like it.

Maybe that's because it's English tomorrow, and the only paper I'm severely worried about is Math.

I wish I could drop Math. Seriously. No kidding. I think I've said this before, and I'll do it again: I'd rather take all the humanities subjects at once than take Math.

How do people do it?

Hmm.


Epic lightning warning-ed during flag-raising today. It was all, "Come on hurry up let's get your asses over to the track," then "never mind come back come back get indoors you might die out there."

Honestly, I checked, and the odds of being killed by lightning is 0.0002% (one in five who get struck by lightning die). Interesting.

But of course, the numbers vary, and you could be one of the unluckiest people on earth at the moment. Who knows?

I guess they just don't want us to take chances and end up suing the school.


Bio was awesome, 'cause we got released an hour and fifteen minutes early.

Hung around class reading lame pickup lines off the internet (there's something wrong with my phone; your number's not in it). The things people come up with.

Do they just sit around all day and think of possible scenarios where a guy tries to get chicks? I dunno, man. And it's interesting how pickup lines are usually written for guys, and not girls.

Went through our Geog test 2. Wasn't so bad after all. I thought I'd GG for that one. 'Cause I didn't write about cows and obese fish (I kid, I kid).

Math was meh.

Malay was meh too.

Better sleep early tonight. Need brainpower to crap my way through an English comprehension paper.


Night.


P.S. I miss 2007. And 2008. Best years of my life. I just wish I'd known.

P.P.S. "I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes."

P.P.P.S. "I'm not actually this tall, I'm just sitting on my wallet."

No comments: