Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pokémon Theme

So very sleepy.

So very in need of reading notes.

So very screwed.


Had extra English today. Went through sample essays while I practiced pen spinning. I'm such a noob.

Did some revision during Physics. Heard Mr Wong say "you retard" before I realised he was talking about deceleration.

Chem practical test was surprisingly okay. I think I'm going to lose a whole load of marks, but that's okay 'cause I didn't break anything nor screw up that badly. Got an awfully boring compound. Would definitely have been more fun if it were coloured.

Passed my Math test, thankfully. Did much better this time 'round.

I need to stop sleeping in the afternoons. I make up for the lost time by not sleeping at night, but I think that's a bit ridiculous.

Hard cycle to break. Messed up sleeping patterns.

Tried to read up for Thursday's Geog test, but got nowhere ('cept skim through Adithya's notes on 'Catchment Mangement', which I apparently don't have).

Bio quiz on Thursday too.

'Dawn of the Dreadfuls' has horribly grotesque illustrations. I try hard not to look at them.


Still so very sleepy.

Night.


P.S. "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was." Yeah, in my dreams. If Pokémon truly existed, all our environmental problems would be solved. Flying and Surf-ing Pokémon for transport, Electric Pokémon for electricity, Fire Pokémon for heating, Ice Pokémon for cooling, et cetera et cetera. It'd be pretty awesome.

P.P.S. And yeah, study time topics never fail to be random.


No comments: