Sunday, April 11, 2010

Horrible.

I think... It might not be too late for me to start teaching myself how to play the drums.

Who knows?


Feeling epic tired right now, and I have no idea why.

Okay, I'll admit maybe I do have the slightest sliver of a reason.

Woke up relatively early this morning, did laundry, went out to Cold Storage (since it's closer than NTUC and I'm a lazy ass), did nothing, had lunch, had some fun on Facebook with our epic new language of randomness (asdneu cudp a34? uhnaUe0 98dNJncpz ZWUcmr), Music room-ed, badminton-ed, had dinner, did nothing much, ironed, and got back here to post this post.


I think this horrible feeling I have inside of me is 'cause I didn't really do anything productive today ('cept file my Math notes and stuff).

So guilty.

That's one weekend wasted.

Tsk.


I also feel awfully guilty 'cause I forgot it was my grandmother's birthday yesterday till late last night when my uncle thought it'd be funny to tell me how he almost forgot his mother's birthday. And that's when I realised it had completely slipped my mind as well.

Sometimes I question myself, why am I that inconsiderate? Forgetful? Ungrateful? Or is it that the days just roll on by so fast it's hard to keep up?

I honestly lost track.

My grandmother has an excellent memory. She doesn't ever forget birthdays. In fact, you can ask her where anything is in the house and she can magically produce it out of thin air after you've searched for hours on end and flipped the house upside down and inside out.

That's why it's such a big deal for me to remember hers.

Sigh. Such a failure.


I think I'mma turn in early tonight.

Adieu.


P.S. I suck at badminton. Beyond words.

No comments: