Thursday, April 01, 2010

I Just Wanna Live -Good Charlotte

Wednesday, 31-03-2010


It's as if I don't need sleep anymore, but when I get back from school I feel tired as hell.

It's like, I don't have time to do anything I'd like to do in earnest. It's all work, work, work, read, read, read, GG.

Thank God for long weekends, but even those are punctuated with tests.

I'm probably writing this now 'cause I don't want my days to be lost just like that.

I can't feel anything anymore.

It's interesting.

It's like some race, against deadlines, against time that's stubbornly ticking away, never waiting, never yielding, never merciful.

And I think I might be losing.

Sometimes I wish it'd slow down, so I'll be able to appreciate little things in life and savour every moment.

But then again sometimes I wish that somehow I'll be in the near future, free of tests and exams and deadlines and quizzes and projects and assignments and not having to constantly worry about things. Sad thing is, that's never going to happen.


I think I might be failing.


GG.



P.S. Thank God for my brilliant improvisation skills, and for extreme patience. Should I really stop being so nice?

P.P.S. Thursday's April Fool's, and it's also Friday, 'cause Friday's Good Friday. Cool.

P.P.P.S. I swear, after this week is over, I'll get my life back on track. And back to posting daily. So much to say, so little time.


No comments: