Sunday, April 04, 2010

Sepang 2010.

2.4 tomorrow.

I despise running. I don't know why. Maybe that's because I suck at it. Maybe I should brainwash myself into loving 2.4. Hold on a moment.

2.4 is awesome. I live for 2.4. The reason why I wake up in the morning is for 2.4. 2.4 is the meaning of my life. Without 2.4, my life would have no meaning. I absolutely love 2.4.

Okay, brainwashing over. I have a feeling it's going to be rather ineffective, but whatever. At least I tried.

I just don't want to fail so I don't have to retest. Bleh.


Remember me mentioning I loved yesterday's weather? Well I love today's even more. Like, really. Cold and rainy.

I hope it's like this tomorrow. And the day after. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. You get the drift.

Anyway, stayed in the hostel all day today. Woke up relatively late, did a few things, played The Sims 3 (I made three sims the day before. One's red, one's blue and another is green. I call them Red, Blue and Green), followed the Sepang race, and did a few other things.

About TS3, Insan has 'World Adventures'. Assed EA and Maxis keep making expansion packs. You can wait till the price of the thing drops, but by then they'll have released another EP and you'd be all "screw this" will end up buying the new one anyway.

It's a ridiculous cycle.

Should I borrow it? Hmm.

About F1, well, I've got a whole lot to say.

I have to admit, Ferrari and McLaren screwed up qualifying pretty badly. Thank God Massa managed to end up within the points. Poor Alonso had a retirement thanks to his engine failing trying to overtake Button.

Congratulations to Red Bull for clinching a one-two with Vettel the "third-time-lucky" race winner. I'm actually quite glad Vettel won, 'cause he sure deserves it. Must suck to lead two races and then have some mechanical problem, not to mention a third.

I think we're going to have an extremely hard time placing bets this year.

Not that I place bets, no, not at all.

Following the trend, a McLaren will win in China (preferably Button). After Ferrari, Mercedes, and Red Bull.

But my support will always go to Ferrari (and Vettel, actually).

Oh, and I think Force India should win a race this year.


Better go off now. Night.


P.S. Schumi should've stayed retired. Perhaps he's having fun, but it breaks my heart to see him all average like that.

No comments: