Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Global citizen.

John Rzeznik is an amazing lyricist.

What on earth is "mangement"? Our Geog notes sure have funky typos. It's interesting how a disadvantage of flooding is "flooding".

Hope I don't GG for tomorrow's test on flooding, storm hydrographs and catchment "mangement". I like Geog.

I also hope I don't GG for tomorrow's Bio quiz on transport in plants and (wait for it, wait for it...) plant reproduction. I find our Bio notes and textbook strangely salacious, in a sense. It's like, they have a page full of beautiful flowers and label them "reproductive organs of angiosperms". Sure does sound appealing. They also like to talk about plant sexuality with strange questions like "Can plants practice safe sex?" (The answers are available here. Apparently the Bio department ripped off the internet. Actually everyone does that, so that's all right.)

But yeah, I like Bio. No calculations.

I love the way nature is so ridiculously smart. It's beautiful, even.


I'm pretty thankful we don't have Malay on Wednesdays, 'cause if not we'd have five hours of lessons straight (which is hell without any break whatsoever).

ACE (flying potatoes are global citizens because they can fly), Math (trigo trigo and more trigo), non-existent Malay (randomness), more Math (more trigo, more trigo, and even more trigo), English (take-home compre, anyone?).


Trigo equations are awful. So very many, so little memory space. I guess that's just failed understanding on my part.


Need to stop sleeping in the afternoons, but heck, it feels good.

Adieu.


P.S. Don't have time for 'Dawn of the Dreafuls'. So sad. Great book so far.

No comments: