Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shanghai '10.

It makes me wonder... Why can't I do Math?

I mean, yeah I can do Math, but my brain isn't like, hardwired for numbers. I can't do numbers. I look at them and it's a complete mess.

It just makes me feel stupid and inferior and retarded. And that sucks.

Okay, no more typing here till I finish up my part of our Malay project.

*tonnes of failed Googling later*

Well that sure took ages. It's so tempting to plagiarise and simply copy-paste text off the internet, but you know, we're honest people and I honestly don't roll that way.


Woke up pretty early this morning (fooled Syaf into thinking she woke up late, 'cause I'm not the early riser on weekends). MouseHunt-ed. Sounded dragons for Joshua and Shuen at the exact same time. Now that was seriously cool (oh Lord save me I'm turning into a complete geek).

Spent the rest of my morning waiting for the horn and reading up on adat-adat perkahwinan Melayu. It's pretty interesting, actually. In fact, it would have even been recreational if we didn't have to write that report.

Tradition is obsolete, but that's what makes what we do special. If all weddings were the same that'd be awfully boring. Chinese weddings are funky. I like them 'cause of the steamed fish they serve at the dinners. Yum.


Anyway, went out for lunch pretty late with Syaf, Fatinn and Nicholas. Feel a slightest bit guilty for going out despite the looming mountain of work we have to do, but I've been having hostel food for more than a week, and my heart's still a bit broken from missing out on yesterday's Shangri-La trip.

Pizza Hut ran out of lasagna. Almost burst into tears. (I kid, I kid. But seriously though, it should be illegal to run out of lasagna.)

Hung around Clementi central a bit, then came back to do more work.

The awfulness of it all.


Got Kelvin to explain Math Ass D to me during dinner, but despite his and Wee Thean's efforts I still don't know how to do Q6 (sorry, man).

Depressed.


Listening to Coldplay now. Mmmm yeahh.

My iTunes is usually on shuffle, but I like to do the deejaying sometimes.

Start of another week tomorrow. If I procrastinate, I swear I will find a way to time travel and beat the crap out of myself and thus create one of those time-traveling paradoxes. How ingenious.


Today's race was meh. Joshua thinks it's China. I think it was the rain. Whichever, Ferrari needs to start winning again or McLaren will trounce us and we will sink forever into the severe depths of humiliation. Sad.

Congratulations to Button though. Good job.

Need sleep now.

Night.


P.S. I apologise for the violence. I'd probably high-five myself before proceeding to beat the crap out of myself though.

P.P.S. "And the answer is two, which is larger than one."

No comments: