Monday, April 12, 2010

Chem is awful.

Woke up to 'Never Gonna Give You Up' this morning, and heck, bad idea.

Not good to get yourself rickroll'd in the early hours of the morning, when you're still struggling with reality and to tear your eyes open.

It's like, *intro plays* *wakes up* *gropes around for phone* *We're no strangers to loveee* *tries to get up* *You know the rules, and so do I* "Oh hell..." *finds phone, resists throwing it out the window, stops song*.

I'm not saying it's a horrible song though. It's actually quite good, to be honest with you. I think it may be that I can't stand being woken up by 80s music.


Sometimes people think I'm weird because I smile to myself occasionally.
Usually it's 'cause I hear some song (or some part of it) that sounds seriously good. Either that, or my brain's really snapped.

Feeling super tired right now, but begging myself to stay awake and study for this Chem test we have tomorrow.

I hope I don't GG.

Such awfulness.

Listening to the Glee soundtrack right now.

Ever so tempted to re-watch it, but the thing is, I've got plenty on my hands already.


English letter writing thing was all right.

PE was okay, 'cause I'm done with NAPFA this year.

Learned how to cut shiny pink/purple paper into squares and make kites that don't fly during Malay. Bet the people who take Chinese really hate us now.

Got to skip Geography.

Translation competition afterwards. I think we did pretty well, actually.

Okay, short post tonight. Chem calls and I need sleep.

Night.


P.S. Math file GG.

No comments: