Sunday, April 25, 2010

"I'm under a lot of stress lately."

Thank goodness for online translators.

Just finished one karangan out of two, and the humidity is currently 84%.

Weather forecast also says that there's a chance of a thunderstorm tomorrow sometime during PE, which I'm hoping will happen, so as to clear away all this horrid humidity and to make PE considerably cooler (cloud cover would be much preferred as well, which is around 80%).

I don't know why, but I find the weather quite interesting. I don't know why people think it's a boring topic only to be brought up when nothing else can be brought into conversation.


But I digress.

I still have another karangan to write, so better hurry up with today's post.

Accomplishment of the day: I cleaned the microwave (God knows what they cook in there. It's like the stuff explodes all over the sides and even the top) and the fridge in the pantry with Syaf.

Had an idea while we were cleaning: A reality show called "What The Hell Made This Stain?" I'll sell the idea to FOX and get rich.

Yeah, in my dreams. But honestly, what the hell made all those stains?

The spilt Milo powder was a nightmare. I'm probably going to have bad dreams concerning scrubbing stains off bits of plastic.

Rewarded ourselves with a bit of chocolate afterwards, though.

Speaking of chocolate, I think Insan has gone mad. He's had four huge blocks of Cadbury chocolate in twenty-four hours, and I seriously doubt that's a very healthy choice.

It's probably our fault for tempting him in the first place with our Halloween-scale amounts of chocolate.

Oh well.

That's my karangan done with (yeah, I finished it while thinking of stuff to write here).

Tomorrow's the start of another week and I want to start it off not horribly sleepy.

Adieu.



P.S. Epic quote of the day: Wee Thean's "I can see Khairul twitch from so far away."

P.P.S. Post title courtesy of Ly En and Woan Chyi.


No comments: