Monday, April 26, 2010

Chocolate.

I have just come to a realisation.

And that realisation, makes me feel somehow extremely awesome.

Let me enlighten you: Insan is never going to overtake me in MouseHunt.

And that is a sweet, sweet realisation indeed.


Ah, sweet realisations aside, mentoring was kinda epic today. Apparently the estate people have been doing rounds checking the condition of chairs in our classrooms (amongst other things, such as 01's locker).

Price tally? 01: $1.00 each for broken locker. 02: $1.10 each for broken chairs. 06: $2.00 each for broken chairs. 05: $1.10 each for broken chairs. John Huang: $65.00 for broken chairs.

(Disclaimer: I could be wrong for other classes though. This is as far as I know, and my memory isn't what it used to be.)

Now we technically own the chairs, 'cause we've paid for them. So therefore we're entitled to do absolutely whatever we want with them. Hopefully.


Essay test during English. Craptalked my way through, hope I don't fail.

Yesterday's weather forecast for today came true, and it thunderstorm-ed during PE. Got dismissed way early.

Presented our projects during Malay. Let's not talk about it.

Somehow Geog managed to flash by with Ms Chua talking about exam question formats.

Bleh.

We're one step closer to exams.

GG.

Better go now. Shi Ni claims that if you sleep more you'll grow taller. I dunno, man.


Night.


P.S. Saying "don't talk to me" is completely ineffective during study time. I give up.

P.P.S. Insan, Yos can fund you all he wants. You're never gonna catch up anyway. Nope, not gonna happen.

P.P.P.S. "But why?" "Because 42." "Ah."

No comments: