Saturday, April 24, 2010

Buhhh-ruuuhhhzzz.

Is it sad that the highlight of your day is turning 'Knight' in MouseHunt?

Perhaps not, but it sure does sound geeky.

But yes, I turned Knight and it's pretty awesome.


Basically wasted away my entire morning trying to do that assed Mastering Physics assignment, giving up 'cause I grew kinda frustrated with the subscript-adding and horrible internet connection and reading 'Dawn of the Dreadfuls' after that.

Thankfully managed to finish both after lunch.

Why thankful, you ask? Anyone in their right mind would be thankful for completing Mastering Physics assignments, 'cause they're so awfully tedious when you trial and error your answers.

And it's a good thing to have finished reading 'Dawn of the Dreadfuls' 'cause that's one less distraction before the exams come. Remember, Fokus Untuk Capai Kejayaan (focus in order to achieve success).

Man, 'Dawn of the Dreadfuls' is such a good book. Highly original plot (it seriously is, although based on characters from 'Pride and Prejudice' and prequel to 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'), witty, funny, perfectly balanced amounts of action, gore, romance, humour, ridiculousness, ooze and brains. Not to mention zombies. There sure were plenty of those.

All-in-all, I am so glad I picked it up a month ago.


Rewatched 'Sherlock Holmes' in the TV room with Kelvin and Adithya while Adithya did his Mastering Physics (great feeling to have finished it beforehand). Had chocolate while at it. $74.70 worth of chocolate. (What can I say? We were high and simply succumbed to temptation. Insan went out today and bought some more chocolate. We're going to be sugar high for a few days, methinks.)


Better go do something productive now.

Night.


P.S. Despite Dr Keckilpenny's efforts to teach the unmentionables human speech, Mr Smith the zombie only knows how to say one thing: "Buhhh-ruuhhzzz." Brains.

Gotta love that book.

P.P.S. How do I stop myself from eating? Simple. I just look in a mirror and tell myself I'm fat.

No comments: