Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Arguing sims.

I've got... fifteen minutes to blog and chat on MSN before I watch House for the first time since... the beginning of October. 

I sacrificed my Taiwanese drama so I could have internet time. I can always watch the repeat tomorrow. It's strange that the people on television are speaking Hokkien, but I have no idea what the hell they're going on about. Always arguing all the time. I don't know why I'm so addicted to it.

I spent my afternoon at Neko's house after my brother fell asleep. 

Downloading custom content for The Sims 2, trying to transfer her songs from this thing called iMesh to iTunes (which sadly didn't work out) and playing TS2. 

Ah. We created a guy and a girl. The girl was obsessed with blue and she forced her brother (the guy) to wear blue and we were acting as them and arguing with each other (as them). I used too many 'and's, didn't I?

So this woman forces her brother to wear blue. They argue all the time, courtesy of us, and unfortunately, live in the same house due to some unforeseen incident where their parents die. 
It's funny to watch sims argue, because they somehow manage to smile right after yelling at each other with speech bubbles over their heads. 
I like sims. Funny little things, 'em.

Pixels. Who knew they could be so awesome?

I think I should go, before I miss the start of House on RTB. I've watched this season before, but I missed out a couple of episodes. 

I bid thee, farewell till...sometime later.

No comments: