Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Let's Twist Again

After dropping my dad off at the airport, I tagged along to watch my brother's rehearsal thing. 
Honestly, I don't know why they go to all this trouble just to have an end-of-the-year performance.

These are apparently cowboy costumes. A lot of them started crying while queuing up. That's not very cowboy-ish, is it? My brother didn't cry, but he just stood there on stage while everybody else was dancing to "Let's Twist Again".
Smile, kiddos. Before you get sent up on stage, where they will torture you with loud songs and camera flashes. Muahahah.
I liked this performance. Cheerleaders dancing to "Mickey". You know, that song that goes "Oh Mickey, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind"? I don't see how this Mickey guy can make anyone explode, but...meh.
Nathan in his lion costume.
"We are the world, we are children, we are clueless, don't know what to do..."

There were a few kids with penguin costumes. Those were awfully cute. 
And there was a runaway zebra. 

Cute.

No comments: