Tuesday, November 11, 2008

For the sake of being random.

Before I forget, I've got three things to say/ask.

1. Is it just me, or is there something wrong with our page counters?

2. My brother's sick (apparently) and he's been harassing me for two days now because he can't go to school. God, please make him better for both the sake of his well-being and my sanity (which was lost years ago).

3. How come I can come up with a title for every post I make?


I watched Michael Bublé (hey cool, I just realised I could type this: "é") on YouTube last night. He's unexpectedly a very funny guy. 

Oh, and I like his Maroon 5 cover of 'This Love'. He forgot the words halfway through the song.

Must...resist...urge to play games..!
Must...read...Tales of Despereaux..!

Must...stop...eating...pancakes..!

Must...stop..typing like this..!

No comments: