Friday, November 28, 2008

Die, boredom, die!

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
- Swensens.
2. Who are you in love with?
- Nobody.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
- No.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
- Yes.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
- Today.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
- No.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
- I don't own any car.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
- Never, I can't drive.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
- Nope.
10. Are you hot?
- Good air-conditioning= No.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
- Water.
12. What are you wearing right now?
- Clothes.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
- I don't own a car.
14. Last food that you ate?
- Ice cream. =)
15. Where were you last week at this time?
- I think I was at home.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
- Nope.
17. When is the last time you ran?
- Yesterday?
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
- F1. Obviously.
19. What is your favorite animal?
- Rabbits.
20. Your dream vacation?
- Somewhere I could go for free, with no pollution or people to disturb me.
21. Last person's house you were in?
- Mine.
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
- Urm...
23. Have you been in love?
- What with?
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
- No.
25. Last play you saw?
- I don't know.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
- Nothing?
27. What are your plans for tonight?
- Watch TV.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
- Nobody. I don't have a MySpace.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
- To some supermarket, I s'pose.
30. Ever go to camp?
- No.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
- We don't have those here.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
- If we'll all die of global warming and pollution.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
- No.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
- Yes.
35. Where is your best friend?
- At home, I guess.
36. How is your best friend?
- I don't know, why don't you ask her?
37. Do you have a tan?
- I doubt.
38. What are you listening to right now?
- David Cook's new album. Other than that, me typing on my keyboard.
39. Do you collect anything?
- Yeah.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
- Oh, I don't know that.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
- Never.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
- Yes.
43. What does your last text message say?
- I deleted all my previous messages.
44. Do you like hot sauce?
- No.
45. Last time you took a shower?
- Last night.
46. Do you need to do laundry?
- No, thank God.
47. What is your heritage?
- Mostly Chinese.
48. Are you someone's best friend?
- Yes?
49. Are you rich?
- Nope.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
- Sleeping.
51. Tag 5 people
- Nobody in particular.
- Nobody in particular.
- Nobody in particular.
- Nobody in particular.
- Nobody in particular.

No comments: